Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Destination: BEAUTIFUL

I LOVE THE SUNSHINE AND WARM WEATHER!!!
it's a good 53 degrees here in Logan right now.. which means driving with the windows down and ditching the jacket.  It is getting me so excited for summer! I love not having to wear a jacket, and walking to school is so much happier:)
This summer is gonna be super different though!  No daycamp.. no illinois friends.. no living at home..
I'll be living in Clarksburg with Lindsey!  It will be fun, just different.  I realized that i do pretty well with change.. but at the same time i am horrible with it.  that doesn't make any sense really, i know.  I guess i just get bored with things super easy so i need change.. and i am used to having huge changes in my life with moving so much.  But after the change occurs... i seem to dwell on the past and miss the way things used to be. idk i am so super confusing sometimes!

i am so ready for vegas. like so ready. i just need a vacation, and i miss ashton so much! it will be warm, party-filled, usu basketballed, and stress free. :)

I get to see my mom and dad and brother in 3 days!  I miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment